Monday, June 02, 2008

For the love of You Tube

I told you before that I loved Thom Simonson's you tube channel.

He's done it again:



Whenever men speak out for feminism, I just feel so endeared to them. It'd be so easy for guy's to completely overlook these issues. And here Thom is, hitting the nail right on the head.

In the you tube description he provided all this awesomeness as well:

Why do we insist on placing teens in such a difficult position when it comes to sex?

For more information about the Purity Ball Check out these links...
NY Times Article on the Purity Ball in Colorado Springs:

Pictures of the Purity Ball

Commentary on the release of the report about the Abstinence only report.

Information about teen sex and pregnancy

The Washing Post Story about the 8- year study of Virginity Pledges that establishes they are not effective in protecting kids from STDs

Thanks again to all of my subscribers. I'm flattered as always by your continued support.

Remember you can visit http://www.onefellowsopinion.com/ for my written blog.

Thanks Thom for being a fearless, feminist voice on you tube. Because sadly, that can result in some shocking abuse. I appreciate all that you do!

2 comments:

Bianca Reagan said...

I bet most of those Purity Ball girls become Mrs. Up the Butt before their high school graduations.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug!